| I bought the colour Golden Natural |
So my first experience with the foundation was a bit of a disaster. I bought a shade that was too dark for me (I was in a rush when I was picking the colour!) which thanks to the terrible lighting in my room I never realised until I got to work and was then told by my lovely bf to "wash that orange stuff off my face" when he came to pick me up, so it never saw the light of day for a good while after that but once I had a bit more of a tan I decided to give it another go.
I so want to love this foundation because so many other people seem to but after many disappointed attempts I've finally given up on this working for me. Don't get me wrong when I first apply this foundation I love it! It feels so light on the skin and makes my skin feel smooth and soft but that lasts all of a couple hours before I'm a shiney mess which I really should have expected considering the description does state that it "contains 3 light, non-greasy oils". Light or not any foundation containing oils is not going to be the best thing for oily skin.
I think this foundation works best on normal to dry skin types and I would definitely use this foundation on clients with this type of skin because as I said it does go on beautifully its just that on me it doesn't stay that way.
It is not as full a coverage as say Revlon Colour Stay but it has enough coverage to cover any redness and small blemishes which has been perfect for me recently as my skin has improved a lot recently so I'm looking to try out foundations with less coverage. There are so many reasons to love this foundation but sadly it just doesn't work out for me and my oily skin!
I so want to love this foundation because so many other people seem to but after many disappointed attempts I've finally given up on this working for me. Don't get me wrong when I first apply this foundation I love it! It feels so light on the skin and makes my skin feel smooth and soft but that lasts all of a couple hours before I'm a shiney mess which I really should have expected considering the description does state that it "contains 3 light, non-greasy oils". Light or not any foundation containing oils is not going to be the best thing for oily skin.
I think this foundation works best on normal to dry skin types and I would definitely use this foundation on clients with this type of skin because as I said it does go on beautifully its just that on me it doesn't stay that way.
It is not as full a coverage as say Revlon Colour Stay but it has enough coverage to cover any redness and small blemishes which has been perfect for me recently as my skin has improved a lot recently so I'm looking to try out foundations with less coverage. There are so many reasons to love this foundation but sadly it just doesn't work out for me and my oily skin!
It can be bought at Boots for £9.99
Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x
Hey thanks for sharing this post.
ReplyDeleteMy sister actually wants to buy this but I told her that Revlon colorstay foundation is better.
I'm happy that I told her off as she do have oily skin.
Xoxo.
Do check my blog.
www.sincerelyrenny.com