Monday, 14 October 2013

(Mac Rebel Dupe!) Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick


Being the lipstick addict that I am I have been dying to try out Rimmel's new Moisture Renew lipsticks. Having dry lips is a lipstick lovers worst nightmare, whenever I wear lipstick a couple hours later my lips feel like they've left me and gone to a desert. So moisturising lipsticks are something that always interest me. 

Although no lipstick is ever going to be as moisturising as a lip balm, Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks definitely come close, if you were ever to make a lipstick out of butter I imagine these are what that would feel like. It is the softest lipstick I've ever applied! However that does mean you can end up with slightly clown looking lips if your not careful when applying it, I'd definitely recommend a lip liner before applying these lipsticks.


They have an amazing range of colours but there was one that was calling to me, once I got home I realised why! The colour I picked up was Dark Knight Water-oops! and if you read my last post you'll have seen I recently purchased Mac's Rebel lipstick in a Mac haul, these two colours are almost identical, they were so similar I couldn't wait to share!

MAC Rebel £15

Rimmel Moisture Renew Dark Knight Water-oops £6.49
 As you can see these lipsticks are almost identical, being a moisturising lipsticks Dark Knight Water-oops has more of a shine to it than Mac's Rebel and it is slightly darker in colour but these are slight differences and the colour is gorgeous in it's own right! I love both these lipsticks but if your on a budget Dark Knight Water-oops is a great lipstick to get your hands on.

Get it at Boots or Superdrug for £6.49

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

x


No comments:

Post a Comment