Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

As someone who's not a big fan of sponges I was reluctant to buy the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge but as boots are still doing buy one get one half price I picked one up and I'm glad I did!


This is a multi-purpose sponge that is supposed to give a flawless finish to the skin. I've tried using both regular sponges and the beauty blender but I was never keen on them, I think they make putting on foundation take twice as long and I never liked the finish I got but after trying the Real Techniques sponge I'm sold! The flat edge makes applying foundation quick and easy and the point is great for going under the eyes and spot concealing.

I use this sponge to apply my Revlon Colour Stay foundation and I much prefer the finish it gives compared to using a brush, it gave me a much more natural finish which I loved and my face didn't feel as though it was caked in make-up which I find can happen when I apply Colour Stay with a buffing brush. I especially love this sponge because it's so soft that if you have dry or sensitive skin this won't irritate it at all or cause the skin to flake away as you can just dab the sponge over the any dry patches.


At only £4.99 I'm definitely going to get a couple more of these sponges for my kit, there a great multi purpose item to have!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

x

2 comments:

  1. do you use it dry or wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet, I couldn't find anything from real techniques to say whether to use it dry or wet so I went with wet and that works for me :)

    ReplyDelete