So a bit about my skin, I have combination skin that is oily in the T zone and prone to dry patches not specific to any areas, these are normally caused by spot clearing products. My skin is pretty unpredictable when it comes to spots, a year or 2 ago my skin was really bad. Now my skin is mostly clear with the occasional spot here and there and the dreaded monthly break out (the joys of being a woman), but I still have a lot of red marks left from when my skin was bad. Now onto the products...
1. La Roche Posay Purifying Foaming Gel - This cleanser has been my saviour for a long time, this was the first cleanser I used that helped my skin it almost completely cleared my skin up when it was at its worst. It doesn't dry out the skin like some acne products do and as it's a gel cleanser for oily skin it doesn't cause the skin to become overly oily and I believe it has helped control my oils. I don't know all the science behind it all I know is that it works for me! It is soap and paraben free so perfect for sensitive skin and at about £10 it's not too expensive, it's definitely worth the money!
2. Botanics Radiant Youth Microdermabrasion Polish - I bought this a long time ago and after a few uses forgot about it but when my skin broke out it was feeling pretty rough and bumpy and got very dried out so I started using this again to help remove the flaky skin and dead skin cells. As it is meant to be a microdermabrasion product the grains are much smaller and there are a lot more of them than in most normal exfoliators which gives a better exfoliation. After using this my skin always feels so soft and smooth and I actually think that now I have been using this almost a month it has helped fade some of my red marks!
3. Hydraluron - This product is raved about all over the Internet so I wont go on about this too much. I bought this after reading loads about it on blogs and youtube and I have not been disappointed, my skin feels softer and plumper, just healthier in general!
4&5. E45 Intense Recovery Moisturiser & Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream - These are my go-to moisturisers. I bought the E45 moisturiser when my skin was extremely dry and sore and have just kept using it as my night time moisturiser to keep my skin soft and flake free. The Eucerin Replenishing Cream is my day time moisturiser as it's not as thick and heavy as the E45 cream and works well to keep my face from going patchy during the day from drying out :)
Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x
No comments:
Post a Comment