As soon as I seen the advert for L'Oreal's new Colour Riche Collection Privee I went straight out the next day and picked up 2 of the lipsticks from the collection. This collection claims to have a custom made lip colour for every skin tone, this is a great thing to have in your collection if your looking to be doing make-up on a lot of different people which is why I was so excited by the collection. Previously any lipsticks I've bought have been purely for personal use only so now that I'm building my kit to become a make-up artist these lipsticks are a good place to start.
These lipsticks have a beautiful texture, they go on smoothly with no pulling and don't dry the lips out through out the day, they almost have the texture of a MAC cremesheen lipstick. They do need a couple reapplications if you are wearing them for a long period of time but lipsticks don't?
The first one I picked up was Doutzen Kroes-Barely Pink. This is a gorgeous pale pink and although it is too pale for me for day to day wear I think it would look amazing with a dark smokey eye for a night out. This would definitely look beautiful however on a paler skin tone all day long!
I also picked up Eva Longoria - Barely golden. This lipstick is a lovely corally/browny nude, I was instantly attracted to it and although I don't quite look like Eva Longoria in it, it makes me feel very grown up wearing it! I'm not one to wear nudes for a day time look (I prefer a pop of colour to brighten my otherwise boring day time make-up) but on darker skin tone this would be perfect with a simple day look.
What are your favourite lip colours?
Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x
Nice review :) I tried out the Doutzen shade in store, and it seemed to have no colour on me, but it was such a pretty colour in the bullet. I got the Julianne Moore one.
ReplyDeletexxx
makeup-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks :) yeah it can be quite sheer I apply it quite heavily to get a better colour. My local boots only seems to stock the Doutzen and Eva shades so I've not had a chance to try any others :(
Deletexxx
Thank you for the great review.
ReplyDeleteHopefully this lipstick is available where I live.
Do check my blog and support me by following me back ya. I will appreciate it a lot.
www.Sincerelyrenny.com
Thank you and have a great day ahead. :)
XOXO!!
Thank you :) followed you back xx
ReplyDelete