Saturday, 14 September 2013

Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil


I've made a recent discovery that I have to share with anyone that will listen! Last week I was in town and decided I couldn't wait any longer to get my eyebrows waxed, after the waxing I was left with bare brows and nothing to fill them back in so feeling naked without my brows I ran into boots and picked up the Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil needing a cheap quick fix, not expecting much from it as I'm not much of a pencil fan (I was more of a powder and brush girl) and it was so cheap! But boy was I wrong, this pencil has quickly become my favourite way to fill in my brows!


Maybelline describes this pencil as being made from natural wax and containing subtle colour pigments. It is the wax in this pencil that made it stand out for me as it holds my brows in place as well as creating a defined look without looking too dark and dramatic which was why I never used brow pencils before. I find that because it is made of wax it creates a much softer natural look and the mascara spoolie on the end comes in handy to brush the wax through all the hairs into place. The master shape brow pencil is pretty long wearing, it'll last me a full day at college or work however if I'm going out for a night out where I'll be dancing (and sweating!) I'll set it with a powder from the HD brow palette to keep it in place that extra wee bit longer but at only £2.99 its a complete bargain! My only complaints with it are that there's only 2 colours in the range and that the wax goes down very quickly so I have to sharpen it after every use but this isn't a major problem as it was pretty cheap and the pros completely out weigh the cons!





Boots are currently doing a buy one get one half price deal so go check them out!




Follow me on Blog Lovin'

x

No comments:

Post a Comment