1.Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in Gaze - This is my favourite eye brow powder right now, I have been using my Maybelline pencil to outline the shape of my brows, then filling them in with this powder and I love it! It is a cool brown unlike a lot of powders which are more warm tones and don't worry it doesn't go on as dark as it looks!
2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 - My favourite thing about Autumn is wearing darker colours on my lips and this colour by Rimmel is my current favourite. It's a beautiful wine colour and lasts well on the lips. I have been wearing this with a simple, black winged liner, this is my go-to Autumn look.
3. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold - I have been loving using this to create a golden smokey eye this month. This as a base for any gold shadow creates a beautiful vibrant gold that lasts all day long!
4. Illamasqua Blush in Tremble - This has been my go-to blush this month, it looks like a very pale pink in the pan but on the cheeks it just gives a lovely peachy pink glow. Weirdly enough it also smells amazing!
5. Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss - A lot of people don't seem to like this liquid liner and to be honest the formula is a bit strange, its very wet and when your taking it off it comes off in bits but I actually still really like this liner! It lasts all day and the applicator brush makes applying the liner very easy and fast.
6. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy - No matter what time of year it is I always wear bright nail polish and this is my all time favourite, it is a luminous bright peachy colour and looks amazing on the nails. It does require a top coat to give it shine though as it dries slightly matte.
7. L'Oreal Ever Riche Nourishing Intense Mask - Since letting my hair grow out (way past my boobs now!) it's always so tangled especially when its wet so washing my hair and trying to detangle it afterwards has become such a chore as I'm sure it is for most people with long hair, but since I've started using this hair mask my hair has been so soft and smooth and when I'm brushing through it after I've washed it there are literally no tangles! It has been a life saver this past month and I'll definitely be repurchasing it after this one runs out.
What were your favourite products this month?
Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x
ohhhh loving the amount of illimasqua! It reminds me of my desperate need to try out some of that brand's goodies :P
ReplyDeleteBeautiful favourites and I agree that gold cream shadow, though it isn't great alone makes a gorgeous base for gold smokey eyes!
The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
xxx
Thank you :) definitely go try some of their stuff! xxx
Delete