Hey guys,
I have recently been looking to expand my
kit brush collection as currently I have one set of brushes that I use on
myself and clients(washing in-between obviously), however I'm sure many of you
agree that washing make up brushes constantly is one hell of a chore! So I
decided to have my own personal brushes that I use on myself daily and another set that I keep in my kit for clients.
So when payday came I started looking around for some new eye brushes starting
at MAC and various other high end brands but after choosing even a couple
staple brushes I was looking at a very big bill. So I started doing a bit more
research and came across Zoeva, which I think is a German brand (correct me if
I'm wrong). The site was very easy to navigate and it didn’t take me long to
find exactly what I was looking for! All the brushes were very reasonably
priced, everything was priced in Euros and it wasn't until I actually went to
pay for the items using PayPal that I was told the amount in Pounds but that wasn’t
an issue for me as I knew that whatever it was in Euros it would be cheaper in
Pounds! So I chose the eye set which at 33 EUR for 7 kit essential brushes in my
opinion was a complete bargain!


This is how they arrived, the package also contained a free brush cleaner which was a nice extra I haven't tried it out yet though. I placed my order on a Friday, the brushes arrived the following Tuesday. The price including shipping came to 40.50 EUR which was about £36. These brushes are so soft and feel just as good (maybe even better) as any MAC or other high end brands that you would be paying fortunes for just a single brush. I personally think that almost all of these brushes could be dupes for some of MAC's most popular brushes at only a fraction of the price!
 |
| 234 Smokey Shader - MAC 239 Dupe |
 |
| 230 Pencil - MAC 219 Dupe |
 |
| 228 Crease - MAC 224 Dupe |
 |
| 315 Fine Liner |
 |
| 223 Soft Definer - MAC 217 Dupe |
 |
| 231 Petite Crease |
 |
| 317 Wing Liner - MAC 266 Dupe |
I highly recommend these brushes to everyone looking for excellent quality brushes at amazing prices! I will be creating some looks with these brushes for future blog posts so look out for that :)
x
I had been looking at these brushes too! perhaps when I'm less broke I'll treat myself :P
ReplyDeletethanks for the great review, would love to know how you're getting on with them in an update maybe:)
The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
xxx
They are amazing! I used them to do both of the make-up looks I have recently posted :) Would definitely recommend you go get them! xxx
ReplyDelete