Monday, 26 August 2013

Winged Liner: Zoeva Winged Liner Brush


Hey guys,

As a lover of eyeliner I'm always looking for brushes and products to make the deathly chore a bit easier and I seem to have stumbled upon a brush that does just that! For whatever reason the Zoeva Winged Liner brush (Zoeva Haul Post) does the job in half the time of any of my other brushes. It is not some revolutionary shape of brush and doesn’t have magical bristles that apply liner in one quick stroke, however I think it is because of how thin the brush is so you can build up the thickness of the line instead of starting with a thick line and ending up with liner all over your eyelid. The size of the brush head also helps as it is not as small as say the MAC angled brush, so it creates long thin lines instead of short stubby ones. It doesn’t make doing winged liner completely mistake proof (I think that comes with many, many years of practise!) however it has recently become my go-to eyeliner brush. Here are my favourite ways to wear winged liner using No.7 gel liner in black, enjoy...


(Ignore unplucked brows!)
 My favourite way to wear eyeliner is with a bright lipstick, above I wore MAC Morange. I love this look espeically for summer :)

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

x


No comments:

Post a Comment