1. Revlon Lip Butters - I have mentioned these in previous posts and clearly just can't get enough of them! I have the colours Juicy Papaya and Strawberry Shortcake and I love them both, they are perfect for everyday wear to add a bit of colour to your lips as well as being moisturising which combines 2 steps into 1.
2. La Roche-Posay Purifying Foam Gel Face Wash - This is my FAVOURITE face wash ever! I bought this a year or so ago when my face was in a really bad way, I had blackheads, whiteheads, spots, you name it I had it and nothing was helping it. I bought this on a whim and haven't looked back since, I can't count the amount of times I have repurchased this and I'm currently dealing with the remainder of a breakout caused by deciding to stray from this onto a new facewash (won't happen again!), it is the only face wash I've used so far that keeps my face under control. It is for oily, sensitive skin and is soap free so doesn't irritate my skin at all which is another plus as I tend to get redness very easily. Over-all this face wash has been a life changer for me!
3. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk - I looooove this moisturiser it smells so good I just want to apply it constantly! I can't say that as a moisturiser it's the best I've ever tried but it does the job, moisturisers aren't something I'm too fussy on they either moisturise my skin or they don't and this does so I can't fault it at all but the main reason I love this and have been using it all month is the sweet smell, next time your in boots go smell it you'll know what I mean!
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette - This one speaks for itself, it's just a great palette with a great range of colours to create a variety of different looks as it has matte and shimmer shadows in a large range of colours. Most times when I'm doing an eye make-up I will reach for this palette first it's just a great palette to have in your collection/kit.
5&6 - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle & Real Techniques Setting Brush - These two combined are my favourite way to highlight. Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle is a highly raved about product and for good reason, it is a beautiful rose gold colour that gives a natural shimmer to the skin. It's not too light or too gold a highlight that it looks unnatural on the skin which I find in a lot of highlighters easily when in day light. My favourite way to apply this highlighter is with the real techniques Setting Brush as it is the perfect size for highlighting the tops of the cheek bones and any other areas that you like to highlight, (Cupids Bow, forehead, bridge of the nose etc) it's not too big and not too dense so that once you apply the highlight you can then blend it out into the skin to look more natural.
What are your August favourites?
Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x
Some real beauties here!
ReplyDeleteThe soft and gentle is on my wishlist! :D
and I agree the setting brush is perfect for highlighting, I think i'll have to pick up a backup if theres a three for two because I love to use it with the banana powder too
The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
xxx
They're buy one get one half price in boots just now :) xxx
ReplyDelete