Friday, 27 September 2013

Bitch Slap Cosmetics Pigments

For a while now I've been looking to add some loose pigments to my make-up collection and when someone mentioned Bitch Slap Cosmetics to me I was intrigued first off because of the colourful (and extremely random!) names for their products, these aren't names you'll be repeating to your granny! The second thing that attracted me was the price! At £4.99 a pigment I thought why not? So I bought a couple to give a try and I was pleasantly surprised when they came.




It took a little over a week for my package to come, which is does state on the website could happen if an item is out of stock so this wasn't a problem for me. I had ordered 3 pigments and a sample of another which including shipping cost me £23.82. The packaging is so different and edgy, I warn you that the names and packaging could offend some people but I think it's something fresh and a bit different and personally some of the names gave me a good laugh and I enjoy the brand as a whole. Whether or not you like the names and packaging though is irrelevant when the pigments are so beautiful and pigmented, they were just as they were described on the website and for £4.99 each, they are such bargain! 


Left to Right(first picture) - Fuck My Boss(haha), Thick Bitch By Chanel, 18K Bitch

So there you have an example of the colour names I mentioned! Fuck My Boss is genuinely the goldest gold I've ever seen, its amazing! Thick Bitch By Chanel is such a nice black with the slightest amount of shimmer but could almost pass as matte, it blends beautifully and is just a great pigment to have in your collection. 18K Bitch is a beautiful peachy champagne shimmer colour which looks beautiful as a highlight in the inner corner of the eye or the brow bone.

(Applied Wet) L - R: 18K Bitch, Fuck My Boss, Thick Bitch By Chanel
A little goes a long way so they will last you such a long time, I honestly can't speak highly enough of these pigments! I will definitely be adding more to my collection on pay day (which is slowly dragging in...).

See all the Bitch Slap Cosmetics products here

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

x

2 comments:

  1. The colour on these are amazing, and I love the cheeky names! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of the tamer names as well! X

      Delete