Monday, 19 August 2013

MAKE-UP LOOK: Purple Party Eyes

Hey Guys,
Very nervous about posting my first make-up look! I Didn't know how much effort was involved in creating a make-up look and then capturing it accurately on camera, it took me a long time to get pictures I was pleased with but here is the finished look followed by a simple step by step, enjoy :)


1. Apply MAC Phoolf! to inner corner of the eye and the brow bone.
2. Apply Hustle from the Urban Decay Naked palette all over the lid and blend the edges.
3.Apply Creep from the same palette to outer corner and blend, continue to apply and blend until you are happy with the colour.
4. Using any black gel liner (I used No.7) line upper lash line creating a flick at the end.
5. Using any black kohl liner (I used MAC smoulder) line water and tight line.
6. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes, once dry apply your favourite lashes.
7. Once the glue is dry go back over your top lash line to cover the lash seem.
8. Fill in eyebrows go back over your highlights and tah-dah!

For the lips I applied Lime Crime Babette which is a beautiful nude that won't take any attention away from the eyes.

Follow me on Blog Lovin'
x

3 comments: