Welcome girls,
My first blog post will be all about a lip combo I am currently obsessed with for summer! Although I find myself wearing this look most seasons of the year, for summer it is especially nice.
Lipstick: L'Oreal Colour Riche in Magnetic Coreal £8.19
Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous in Coral Reef £6.99
Available from Boots & Superdrug
This lipstick and lipgloss were made for each other in my eyes! They are pretty much identical in colour, this lipgloss goes on smooth and is non sticky which I love(sticky lipgloss + wind + hair = disaster)! It is very pigmented and contains moisturisers and vitamins(occording to the packaging) so it conditions your lips as well as making them look beautiful and an as an added bonus contains SPF15 which makes it a perfect summer gloss with or without a lipstick underneath!
Without Gloss
With Gloss
To complete this look for day time I simply wear foundation, some powder and a bit of bronzer with only mascara on the eyes. For night time it goes beautifully with a gold and bronze smokey eye!
x
To complete this look for day time I simply wear foundation, some powder and a bit of bronzer with only mascara on the eyes. For night time it goes beautifully with a gold and bronze smokey eye!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment